I don't fall in love anymore

(Leia em português aqui)

I have not known what a passion has been for some years, but it is platonic for someone. When adults talk about adults, I didn't believe that everything was not as romanticized as in childhood and adolescence. Looking at everything you walk today, seeing as more impressive stories and their outcomes, my heart stopped pounding breathlessly, my mouth is no longer dry and my gaze doesn't catch any movie scene clips with anyone.
By allowing romance, I see real life, look at how difficult it is to open my eyes to the reality of the world. I still have feelings, I still consider humanity as important and I still see the bright side of life. However, now see everything clearly and without pretension. Do not wait for the Prince of Disney, and you would not wait, if for someone who is Shrek.
As a life does not come with a manual, you will read as instructions and read the lives of others, just be careful not to confuse context A with B. Lucidity avoids all men, and trying to prevent you from stopping.
I will keep walking so that I have no excuse to stop, I prefer that it is not me falling in love, not deluding myself and not loving myself. I prefer it to be light as a breeze and quiet as the wind. Don't fall in love with the illusion, do a constant search for reality.
Gradually, I changed the biography novels of important people in history, when I saw the follow-up of all newspapers, debating politics weekly and reading articles that explain the continent's economic context.
It was not something I planned, it was something that happened little by little, it started to see men in a non-romantic way and to see them in a non-affective way, but in a collegial way, and the closest ones as friends. Do not create expectations and do not wait all the time, be polite, romantic and beginner with me, which has made me totally independent of passion. Even if you know you should never say it, believe it is more unlikely for an adult to fall from overwhelming passions than teenagers.
In adulthood, you don't see the handsome guy and imagine yourself as the man in your life, you see the handsome guy and think: "Oh, he's more of a handsome guy", and he goes on with his life, stays on his boat, rides his horse and you go to the front, you think about something and in the late afternoon you hardly remember that you saw a handsome guy on the street. You finally notice that you don't fall in love.

Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.